This page aims to help you remove Bitcoin143@india.com Ransomware for free. Our instructions also cover how any Bitcoin143@india.com file can be recovered.
Beware of Bitcoin143@india.com because it is coming for your files!
Ransomware is getting bigger and bigger with every single day and if you still haven’t heard about this type of viruses it is high time that you’ve acquainted yourself with some essential information concerning it. Bitcoin143@india.com is yet another one of the many malicious programs of the Ransomware type. In fact, there’s a high chance that you’ve ended up on this article because your PC has already been infected by the noxious virus and you’re currently seeking a way to deal with it. For those of you who had the bad luck of landing Bitcoin143@india.com, under this article we have provided you with a possible guide on how to handle the issue. However, bear in mind that due to the specific nature of Ransomware viruses, often there isn’t a 100% cure for them. Our removal guide still stands a considerable chance of helping you, but know that sometimes there’s just no effective solution to a Ransomware problem. Even if you are one of the lucky few, who are reading this without having their machine invaded by Bitcoin143@india.com, make sure that you go through the whole article – Ransomware will only get worse with time and you need to be fully aware of how you can successfully protect your machine from it.
A Ransomware infection
One of the main reasons why viruses like Bitcoin143@india.com are rapidly becoming such a big issue is because this type of harmful software has a very different way of functioning compared to most other viruses and malware. A typical Ransomware infection goes the following way. Once the virus has found its way inside your system, it would start copying all your files and documents while deleting the original ones. The special thing about those copies is that they are all locked by a sophisticated encryption. This basically renders those copies inaccessible for the victim of the virus, unless they have a specific code required for reading the encryption.
- Important note! During the encryption process one can manually spot the virus if they are being vigilant enough. Since Bitcoin143@india.com requires significant amounts of CPU and RAM usage combined with a lot of free hard-drive space for the copies, before it deletes the original files, it is possible for the user to detect its malicious activity by paying close attention to the computer’s behavior. Should you notice any of that, you’d better shut down your PC and bring it to an expert. Also, remember – do not attach any portable devices during that time, since the virus can infect them as well!
After the Ransomware is done encrypting your data, it generates a message on your screen. This message tells you that if you want to re-establish access to your files, you’d have to pay a certain amount of money to the hacker who’s in control of the virus. In most cases the money is paid in the form of bitcoins – a cyber currency that cannot be traced back to the blackmailers, thus leaving the latter in absolute anonymity.
Obviously, if the message has already been displayed on your monitor, there’s not much you can do. You can, of course, pay the ransom money, but there’s absolutely no guarantee that this would fix anything. There’s no way to know if the hacker would send you the code that you need. Remember, it is a criminal you’re dealing with – one that has no fear of being exposed and caught. Therefore, we strongly advise our readers to seek another way to handle the situation. As we already mentioned, one good option is to try our Ransomware removal guide. It also includes a link to a list of free decryptor tools that can help you bust the encryption code for a lot of Ransomware viruses. The list gets updated frequently and even if there isn’t a decryptor for Bitcoin143@india.com yet, this might change in a few days.
Precautions to keep your PC safe
As it should already be quite clear, protection against Bitcoin143@india.com and other similar viruses is your most valuable move. Therefore, keep the following tips in mind:
- A file backup on a separate device that has no connection to the internet can basically neutralize the whole effect that a Ransomware virus might have.
- Since spam e-mails and shady/illegal sites tend to be the most common Ransomware distributors, delete without opening any suspicious-looking e-mail messages and stick to websites that are reputable and trustworthy.
- A reliable and frequently updated anti-virus program is a must! Sometimes Ransomware might get inside your system with the assistance of some other virus like for example a Trojan Horse. That is why you need to make sure that you always have good security software on your machine.
Bitcoin143@india.com Ransomware Removal
Here is what you need to do in order to remove a Ransomware virus from you computer.
I – Reveal Hidden files and folders and utilize the task manager
- Use the Folder Options in order to reveal the hidden files and folders on your PC. If you do not know how to do that, follow this link.
- Open the Start Menu and in the search field type Task Manager.
- Open the first result and in the Processes tab, carefully look through the list of Processes.
- If you notice with the virus name or any other suspicious-looking or that seems to consume large amounts of memory, right-click on it and open its file location. Delete everything in there.
- Make sure that the hidden files and folders on your PC are visible, else you might not be able to see everything.
- Go back to the Task Manager and end the shady process.
II – Boot to Safe Mode
- Boot your PC into Safe Mode. If you do not know how to do it, use this guide/linked/.
III – Identify the threat
- Go to the ID Ransomware website. Here is a direct link.
- Follow there in order to identify the specific virus you are dealing with.
IV – Decrypt your files
- Once you have identified the virus that has encrypted your files, you must acquire the respective tool to unlock your data.
- Open your browser and search for how to decrypt ransomware, look for the name of the one that has infected your system.
- With any luck, you’d be able to find a decryptor tool for your ransomware. If that doesn’t happen try Step V as a last ditch effort to save your files.
V – Use Recuva to restore files deleted by the virus
- Download the Recuva tool. This will help you restore your original files so that you won’t need to actually decrypt the locked ones.
- Once you’ve downloaded the program, open it and select Next.
- Now choose the type of files you are seeking to restore and continue to the next page.
- When asked where your files were, before they got deleted, either use the option In a specific location and provide that location or choose the opt for the I am not sure alternative – this will make the program look everywhere on your PC.
- Click on Next and for best results, enable the Deep Scan option (note that this might take some time).
- Wait for the search to finish and then select which of the listed files you want to restore.