Welcome to our Big_Bang_Empire Virus removal guide. The following instructions will aid you in removing the unwanted software from your PC for free.
Welcome to this article, in which we will introduce you to a virus program known as Big_Bang_Empire Virus. This piece of malware is categorized as a Trojan horse – one of the most malicious and dangerous types of viruses. Getting your machine infected by Big_Bang_Empire Virus can cause all sorts of problems, which is why having the virus taken care of in case of an attack by such a Trojan is of utmost importance. Here, we will explain to you what needs to be done in order to remove the malicious piece of software from your PC, but before we show you the different steps for eliminating the threat, we must give you some additional information concerning this type of malware.
What do Trojans do?
There isn’t a single task that Trojan horses are normally used to complete. Instead, viruses of this type can be employed in a number of different ways, depending on what the cyber-criminal that has hacked your PC wants to achieve. It is the versatility of Trojans that makes them so widely-spread and commonly used by all sorts of hackers, online criminals and Internet crooks. The next few examples will give you a basic idea about what you can potentially expect from Big_Bang_Empire Virus or any other similar virus.
- Something that many Trojans are known for is their ability to heavily damage the system of the infected computer. The virus might cause the PC to freeze or crash to BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) making the whole system unstable. In addition to that, important OS files and Registry keys might get corrupted or deleted which may sometimes lead to the computer becoming totally unusable.
- System damage is not the only thing that Trojans can do. This type of malware could also be able to implement various espionage techniques in order to spy on its victims. The keylogging method could be used to see what is typed on the PC keyboard or the Trojan might directly be used to monitor what’s happening on the computer’s screen. Even the personal webcam of the user can be utilized as a spying/stalking tool, even when the cam appears to be disabled.
- Many hackers employ Trojans as a way of distributing other viruses. A common example is when a Trojan horse like Big_Bang_Empire Virus is used to infect one’s PC with a Ransomware virus, which is how many people get their files encrypted and are later blackmailed into paying a ransom if they want their access to their personal data restored.
- Some Trojan horses are also able to take over the computer and use its resources for different tasks like mining bitcoins or spamming other users with malicious junk mail to further spread malware. As long as the Trojan has been run under elevated privileges, the hacker would be able to do whatever they want on the computer until the virus is removed.
You must detect the virus in time!
Being able to spot the virus in time is essential to taking care of it before it has done any serious harm to your system or compromised your virtual security. The best way to intercept a Trojan is by having a fully-updated, high-quality antivirus program which, would hopefully be able to handle the threat or at least detect it so that you know what you’re dealing with. Apart from that, there are a couple of symptoms that can sometimes be noticed during a Trojan horse infection that we will mention in a moment. However, know that those symptoms are largely situational and also might not always be caused by an actual Trojan. The most typical signs of an attack by such a virus are unusual system behavior (BSOD crashes, freezes, etc.), heavy use of CPU and RAM (CPU/RAM spikes) without any apparent reason, random changes to your PC system that you did not agree to and a slow-down to the productivity of the machine. In case you notice any of those symptoms, we advise you to use our guide in order to remove any potential malware that you might have on your machine.
The best way to ensure that your system does not get invaded by any undesirable and dangerous programs like Big_Bang_Empire Virus is to adhere to a couple of simple but important rules and tips that we are about to provide you with right now.
- First off, it is important to never forget to stay safe online. Visiting any shady and potentially illegal sites puts your system security at risk and increases the chances of you landing Big_Bang_Empire Virus or any other Trojan virus.
- Secondly, you should also be on your guard for Internet spam since this is one of the most popular ways for distributing malware. Therefore, the next time you see a sketchy e-mail or a Facebook/Skype message with some conspicuous link/file-attachment, think twice before opening it.
- Next, as we already stated above, if you want to keep your machine safe and well protected against Trojans, it is essential that you have a good and reliable antivirus on your PC.
- Lastly, bear in mind that the Internet is full of misleading and deceitful adverts, offers and sometimes even fake browser warnings that might actually land you some harmful piece of software so be very careful not to click on anything that does not look safe.
Big_Bang_Empire Virus Removal
I – Safe mode and revealing hidden files
Boot your PC into Safe Mode /link/
Reveal hidden files and folders /link/
II – Uninstallation
Use the Winkey+R keyboard combination, write Control Panel in the search field and hit enter.
Go to Uninstall a program under Programs.
Seek the unwanted software, select it and then click on Uninstall
If you are unable to spot Big_Bang_Empire Virus, search for any unrecognized programs that you do not remember installing on your PC – the unwanted software might disguise itself by going under a different name.
III – Removing Shady processes
Go to your start menu, type Task Manager in the search field and from the results open View running processes with Task Manager.
Thoroughly look through all processes. The name Big_Bang_Empire Virus might not be there, but if you notice any shady looking process that consumes high amounts of memory it might be ran by the unwanted program.
If you spot the process ran by Big_Bang_Empire Virus, right-click on it, open its file location and delete everything in there. Then go back to the Task Manager and end the process.