Welcome to our W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad removal guide. The following instructions will aid you in removing the unwanted software from your PC.
If you can’t really think of the most subtle but the most dangerous cyber threat you can ever come across, we are going to let you know what kind of malware that really is. The answer is – any Trojan horse virus. In the paragraphs below we will be discussing the features of the infections, caused by a specific Trojan named W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad. Just continue with the text below and we will inform about all the traits of these hazardous malicious programs.
Trojan horses nowadays – as harmful as the famous one from the Trojan War, which gave them their names?
This malware category consists of a lot of viruses, which may have many various purposes. In fact, even as we speak, their number is on a steady rise, which is alarming cyber security experts worldwide. These viruses might have plenty of different functions and aims (the most typical of which you will find further down); as well as a variety of possible sources (again fully described in the following text). What gathers them in one and the same group is the way of acting, which is typical of all these viruses. Firstly, you could never be able to notice how and when exactly a Trojan like W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad has infected you. After that, you can never be absolutely sure what the actual goal of the exact virus is. In the general case these infections themselves could not be noticeable at all. Typically, you will only realize something wrong has been going on after the particular Trojan virus has successfully achieved its true purpose, whatever it may be. By the way, the Greeks won the Trojan War in exactly the same way – no one suspected their wooden horse at first, but eventually it turned out to be a deadly weapon – subtle and fatal.
Catching such a virus
When it comes to their potential sources, Trojans are very well-spread. Everything on the Internet could be contagious nowadays. Such malware may find a way to infect almost everything – from a photo to shareware; from an ad to a letter inside your email. Ensure you avoid all kinds of software, distributed for free, because most of the time it is done illegally and can contain viruses.
Potential threats W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad could be posing
The results of a contamination, caused by W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad, could be considered truly terrible. Typically, Trojans are fully capable of multitasking, and the damage they may inflict might be of diverse nature. In the next paragraphs you will see, what the most common negative consequences of such an infection are.
- Corruption, modification or destruction of your system. Having your device crashed, your operating system damaged/destroyed, or your files corrupted/ modified surely sounds incredibly nasty.
- Distribution of other forms of malware. Trojan horses may be exploited for spreading other malware types. In general, the malicious programs, which they may be programmed to distribute, are usually Ransomware versions. This possible option is truly bothering indeed; as these two distinct cyber threats are hazardous enough o their won. But once combined, they may result in complete devastation.
- Stealing something from you (either professionally or personally). Trojans may also function as data thieves (social media account hacking instruments or robbers of banking information). The criminals, who create such viruses, may desire your money, thus a Trojan can be set to copy all the bank account details you enter online. What’s more, they may be after your identity, so the purpose of W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad might be to track your social media account credentials and steal those. Another target of the hackers could be some sensitive information concerning the company you work for.
- Merely spying on you. You could become the victim of spying. Some of the hackers behind the known Trojans could be prone to committing crimes physically, not only online. For instance, they could be exploiting a Trojan to spy on you 24/ 7, which is indeed creepy and dangerous.
These aforementioned possible consequences are indeed awful. Nevertheless, bear in mind they are not the only ones, which a Trojan could be programmed to result in. In fact, there may be dozens of other different reasons why your PC has been infected with such malware.
The process of removing this Trojan
Luckily, we have a potential solution to your Trojan-inflicted issue. To safely and successfully get rid of W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad, follow the steps in our Removal Guide below.
I – Uninstallation
- Use the Winkey+R keyboard combination, write Control Panel in the search field and hit enter.
- Go to Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Seek the unwanted software, select it and then click on Uninstall
- If you are unable to spot W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad, search for any unrecognized programs that you do not remember installing on your PC – the unwanted software might disguise itself by going under a different name.
II – Safe mode and revealing hidden files
III – Removing Shady processes
- Go to your start menu, type Task Manager in the search field and from the results open View running processes with Task Manager.
- Thoroughly look through all processes. The name W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad might not be there, but if you notice any shady looking process that consumes high amounts of memory it might be ran by the unwanted program.
- If you spot the process ran by W32.Trojan.Lisp.Autocad, right-click on it, open its file location and delete everything in there. Then go back to the Task Manager and end the process.